scheda aggiornata 30 minuti fa
Nuovo set di driver di tipo WHQL per le schede video NVIDIA della famiglia GeForce 600 sino alle pi recenti GeForce 20. Di seguito le principali note fornite a corredo:
- Optimal support for Quake II RTX v1.2
New Features and Other Changes
- Image Sharpening is now supported on OpenGL and Vulkan applications.
- Image Sharpening (set from the NVIDIA Control Panel->Manage 3D Settings
page) increases the level of sharpness, detail, or clarity of images in
games and applications.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [SLI][Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: The benchmark may crash while
running in Vulkan mode with SLI enabled and using Ultra graphics settings.
- [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: Stalling occurs on some systems with
4-core and 6-core CPUs. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game may crash when launched in DirectX
12 mode. 
- [Forza Horizon 4]: “Low streaming bandwidth” error may occur after
extended gameplay. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [V-Sync]: V-Sync does not work. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes.
- NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.