scheda aggiornata 27 minuti fa
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 versione 20.1.3 per schede video dalla famiglia Radeon HD 7000 sino alle serie Radeon R9 300, Radeon R9 Fury e Radeon RX. Di seguito le principali note fornite con i driver:
- An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when
performing parallel actions such as web browsing, gaming or watching video.
- A limited number of games such as Nioh, Dragon Quest Builders 2, WWE
2K20, Dead or Alive 6 and Atelier Ryza may crash or fail to launch.
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is not detected in Radeon Software games
- Text overflow in some UI boxes or toast messages may be experienced in
some language localizations.
- Fan Tuning may change back to the default state when switching between
- Copy text options are not available in the display specs table for
- An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when the
system is left idle at desktop.
- Factory Reset install may keep previously configured Radeon Software
game profiles. This can cause mismatch between global graphics settings and
per profile settings.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 may experience a system hang or black screen at
launch, when opening Radeon Overlay while in game, or after performing a
task switch while in game.
- Audio may intermittently be missing from Radeon ReLive recordings near
the end of recorded clips.
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the
display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- Multiple games may have very dark or very bright graphics in game when
HDR is enabled in Windows .
- Radeon Anti-Lag enable and disable beep notifications may be played in
error when individually pressing keys assigned to the hotkey.
- The Radeon Software Overlay hotkey notification may sometimes be
displayed during video playback in web browsers or launching some video
- Integer Scaling option is not showing up or available on some Windows 7
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep its
previously set size when opened.
- Some Vulkan gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch
with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics users may intermittently experience
a black screen while gaming or on desktop. A potential temporary workaround
is disabling hardware acceleration in applications running in the background
such as web browsers or Discord.