scheda aggiornata 12 minuti fa
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 versione 20.2.1 per schede video dalla famiglia Radeon HD 7000 sino alle serie Radeon R9 300, Radeon R9 Fury e Radeon RX. Di seguito le principali note fornite con i driver:
Zombie Army 4: Dead War
- Some users may experience higher than expected memory usage when
recording with Radeon ReLive.
- HDR content may become overly dark or overly bright in some DirectX12
API games on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- The camera element may exhibit stutter in recorded clips or during
streaming using Radeon ReLive.
- The scroll bar is missing for some users in the Compatibility tab of
- Radeon Software may fail to detect VR games when SteamVR is running or
has been started.
- Radeon Anti-Lag enable and disable beep notifications may be played in
error when individually pressing keys assigned to the hotkey.
- The Snap Settings feature may fail to apply settings for Auto Tuning
controls if other Auto Tuning settings were already applied.
- Some DirectX11 API games may experience an application crash when
performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Enabling feature for Radeon ReLive such as Instant Replay, Instant Gif
or In-Game Replay may cause the display or UI to flicker or stutter.
- A loss of display with working audio may be experienced on a limited
number of displays when performing a mode change on Radeon RX 5000 series
- A system crash or hang may occur when running the Final Fantasy XIV:
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the
display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- The Radeon Software Overlay hotkey notification may sometimes be
displayed during video playback in web browsers or launching some video
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep its
previously set size when opened.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics users may intermittently experience
a black screen while gaming or on desktop. A potential temporary workaround
is disabling hardware acceleration in applications running in the background
such as web browsers or Discord.
- Some games may exhibit stutter or appear to be downclocking on Radeon RX
5000 series graphics products.
- A black screen may occur when performing a mode change with a limited
number of displays on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.