scheda aggiornata 34 minuti fa
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 versione 20.7.2 beta per schede video dalla famiglia Radeon HD 7000 sino alle serie Radeon R9 300, Radeon R9 Fury e Radeon RX. Di seguito le principali note fornite con i driver:
With the high preset on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 8%
better performance playing Death Stranding with Radeon Software
Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.7.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020
With the ultra-high preset on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 5%
better performance playing F1 2020 with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020
edition 20.7.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.1
Hyper Scape Open Beta.
- Launching VR applications using the Oculus Rift headset may cause
corruption or a system hang on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- AMD Bug Report Tool may fail to load the available application lists and
does not time out when failing to load.
- Previews for video content on Netflix using Microsoft Edge browser may
fail to load or appear black.
- Wallpaper Engine or system folders may sometimes be detected as a game
by Radeon Settings game manager.
- Valorant fails to launch from Radeon Software Home screen or Gaming tab.
- Hyper Scape may experience an intermittent game crash or hang on Windows
7 system configurations.
- Brightness flickering may be experienced on some VP9 video content
playback through applications or web browsers on Radeon RX 5000 series
graphics product system configurations.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some
games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues
with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly
report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series
graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by
this incorrect reporting.
- With HDR enabled, Windows desktop may experience flickering, and
performing a task switch while in a game may cause colors to become washed
out or over saturated.
- Audio may experience instability when connected through an Audio Video
Receiver via HDMI on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products
- YouTube playback may become frozen with Microsoft Edge player and Chrome
when played on an extended display on some AMD Ryzen 7 3000 series and AMD
Ryzen 4000 series APU system configurations.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- AMD is investigating isolated reports of intermittent system hangs while
exiting system sleep on some AMD Ryzen 3000 Series Mobile Processors with
- Some games may exhibit stutter intermittently during gameplay on Radeon
RX 5000 series graphics products.
- AMD will continue to monitor and investigate any new reports of black
screen or system hang issues during extended periods of gameplay closely.
Users are encouraged to use the new Bug Reporting Tool for any issues they