scheda aggiornata 17 minuti fa
Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition 19.2.2 beta per schede video dalla famiglia Radeon HD 7000 sino alle serie Radeon R9 300, Radeon R9 Fury e Radeon RX. Di seguito le principali note fornite con i driver:
- AMD Radeon VII
- Far Cry New Dawn
- Metro Exodus
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Gathering Storm
- Crackdown 3
- Up to 5% performance gains with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019
Edition 19.2.2 on a Radeon RX 590 RS-287
- Using the Alt+Tab shortcut out of a fullscreen application or game may
be slow or take longer than expected when using a display connected by
- Apply and Discard buttons may not appear in some areas of Radeon Overlay
under the Radeon WattMan overclocking tab.
- Radeon WattMan may fail to apply memory clock changes on AMD Radeon VII.
- AMD Radeon VII may intermittently experience a system hang when
attempting to perform a timeout detection and recovery on Windows 7 system
- Radeon WattMan may display the incorrect max fan/temperature values for
AMD Radeon VII.
- Radeon WattMan may experience issues with changed values failing to save
or load when multiple changes are applied at once.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience intermittent system stability issues on
some X399 motherboards.
- Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds may intermittently experience an
application crash when changing post-processing settings.
- Radeon Settings may experience an application hang when loading the
performance histogram in a game profile through game manager.
- Update Notifications may sometimes incorrectly list the currently
installed driver as an available upgrade.
- Apex Legends may intermittently experience line corruption on AMD Radeon
- Battlefield V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen
after being revived when the game is set to using DirectX 12 API.
- Mouse lag or system slowdown is observed for extended periods of time
with two or more displays connected and one display switched off.
- FRTC may disappear from the Radeon Settings Global Graphics options on
some system configurations when upgrading Radeon Software.
- Radeon WattMan clock gauges may sometimes not change or appear incorrect
when custom settings have been set on AMD Radeon VII.
- Changes made in Radeon WattMan settings via Radeon Overlay may sometimes
not save or take effect once Radeon Overlay is closed.
- Fan speeds may remain elevated for longer periods than expected when
using Tuning Control Auto Overclock in Radeon WattMan on AMD Radeon VII. A
workaround is switching fan control to manual mode.