scheda aggiornata 9 minuti fa
Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition 19.2.3 beta per schede video dalla famiglia Radeon HD 7000 sino alle serie Radeon R9 300, Radeon R9 Fury e Radeon RX. Di seguito le principali note fornite con i driver:
AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics
- Up to 10% average performance gains with AMD Radeon Software
Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 vs. 17.40 launch drivers for AMD Ryzen
Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics. RS-285
- Up to 17% average performance gains in eSports titles with AMD
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 vs. 17.40 launch drivers
for AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics. RS-286
Dirt Rally 2
- Up to 3% performance gains with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019
Edition 19.2.3, on a Radeon RX Vega 64 in Dirt Rally 2. RS-287
- Battlefield V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen
after being revived.
- Fan speeds may remain elevated for longer periods than expected when
using Tuning Control Auto Overclock or manual fan curve in Radeon WattMan on
AMD Radeon VII.
- ReLive wireless VR may experience an application crash or hang during
extended periods of play.
- Zero RPM will correctly disable in Radeon WattMan on available system
configurations when manual fan curve is enabled.
- A loss of video may be intermittently experienced when launching a
fullscreen player application with Radeon FreeSync enabled.
- Mouse lag or system slowdown is observed for extended periods of time
with two or more displays connected and one display switched off.
- Changes made in Radeon WattMan settings via Radeon Overlay may sometimes
not save or take effect once Radeon Overlay is closed.
- Some Mobile or Hybrid Graphics system configurations may intermittently
experience green flicker when moving the mouse over YouTube videos in Chrome
web browser. A work around if this occurs is to disable hardware
- Radeon WattMan settings changes may intermittently not apply on AMD
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience
inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.